This unusual question of many users of peer-peer payment app is to send or transfer money between two apps. One such query is how to send money from Venmo to Paypal. Well, you will get to know everything about it in this article. You will know exactly how to send money and much more. Both these peer-to-peer money transfers offer the same services, so they are usually considered rivals.
Venmo is one of the most widely used digital payment apps owned by PayPal; it allows users to share and receive money from one another and make purchases at an approved merchant using a mobile app. Recently PayPal revealed that Venmo has more than 40 million registered users. Popularly Venmo is a social network where you can like and comment on other people’s payments to who and what your friends are spending on.
Now you have some basic details about both, so now the question is how to transfer money Venmo to PayPal. Unfortunately, there is no direct route when transferring funds from one to the other. Despite having similar features in both, the two platforms aren’t connected to allow direct money transfer between one another’s accounts.
But don’t feel discouraged because there is an alternative way to send money. You need to attach the same bank account on both platforms, transfer money from PayPal to the bank account, and add money into the Venmo. So you need a single bank account linked to each service.
When sending money from PayPal to Venmo, there is no vice-versa; there is no direct route because both these platforms are not connected. So there alternative here is to link a common bank account and then move money into each other.
To get started, you will need both accounts on the same name as your (US-based) bank account. This is to succeed with both PayPal and Venmo. So let’s first of all link a common bank account:
1. Set up a bank account, and link it with your both accounts.
2. Once both bank accounts are linked, log in to Venmo and select Bank. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
3. Select the option that you prefer: Instant or 1-3 Business, then click Transfer
4. Next, log back into your PayPal account and then go to the Transfer Money option. You will then see your bank account linked with Venmo or PayPal when you select add money to your Balance.
5. Select the bank account you wish to use and click Add. In 3-5 working days, the money will be in your PayPal wallet.